Nominations open for the 2020 Zenith Global Health Awards!
NOMINATION CRITERIA AND INSTRUCTIONS
ADDITIONAL NOMINATION INFORMATION
- Organizations or individuals are not limited in the number of nominations they may submit.
- Self-nomination is permitted.
- Prior nomination does not exclude a candidate from consideration in subsequent years.
- All nominations will be reviewed for completeness and for meeting the basic nomination criteria and eligibility requirements by the Zenith Global Health Awards Advisory Committee.
- Outstanding nominations that fully meet nomination criteria and eligibility requirements and that are deemed to best exemplify the purpose of the Zenith Global Health Awards will undergo review by the Selection Committee.
- During the Award year, the Zenith Global Health Awards Advisory Committee will ask finalists and recipients to participate in an Awards Ceremony to be held at Leonardo Royal City Hotel, with Iconic views of Tower Bridge and possibly of other outreach and promotional activities related to the Awards.
Nominators should provide:
- Their name, email address and phone number.
- The name and title of the individual candidate or team being nominated for the Zenith Global Health Awards. Additional contact information such as phone number, professional status and e-mail of the nominee(s) must be provided.
- A statement, not to exceed 500 words, summarizing why/how this nomination exemplifies the purpose of the Zenith Global Health Awards.